- To act as trusted servants. We do not govern.
- To provide a positive social exposure and a meeting place for 12-step programs and their interests.
- To hold 12-step meetings and related social activities within this environment.
- To foster 12-step programs and the 12 traditions associated with these programs as a way of life.
- To create a safe, nurturing environment for persons engaged in any of these 12-step programs.
- To share experience, strength and hope.
- To abide by the “12 Concepts For World Service” as set forth in the service manual for Alcoholics Anonymous.