|Vice President||Robert Kilgore|
|Executive Committee Advisory||David van der Velde|
- To act as the trusted servants of the WHRC and The Log Cabin. We do not govern.
- To provide positive social exposure and a meeting place for 12-step programs and their interests.
- To host 12-step meetings and related social activities within this environment.
- To foster 12-step programs and the 12 traditions associated with these programs as a way of life.
- To create a safe, nurturing environment for persons engaged in any 12-step program.
- To share experience, strength and hope.
- To abide by the “12 Concepts For World Service” as set forth in the service manual for Alcoholics Anonymous.